We cannot allow the ANC government to use race to classify people!
South Africans have until Sunday, 11 June to comment on the Race Quotas Act’s draft regulations (otherwise known as the Employment Equity Amendment Act.)
Urgently use this platform to comment before Sunday, 11 June.
The draft regulations set out racial employment targets across 18 economic sectors throughout the country. The effect will be to prohibit minorities from employment in some sectors and provinces.
Make your voice heard and help us stop the Race Quotas Act in its tracks.
Some negative consequences of the regulations will be:
- The further enrichment of politically connected individuals.
- Cadre deployment corruption being driven into the private sector.
- Highly qualified individuals leaving the country to find employment elsewhere.
- Significantly more red tape putting investors off working with the state.
- Small businesses, struggling to comply, laying off staff.
- Workers of certain races being discouraged from moving to some provinces.
- Inadvertent entrenchment of racial divisions.
Please comment now.